You will love what this sugar facial scrub can do for your skin and here are 3 great reasons why:
- Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Butter, Pure Cane Sugar, Rice Bran Oil, Monoi Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherols, Emulsifying Wax (vegetable), Essential Oils of Carrot Seed, Geranium.
- Use as often as you need. Your skin will tell you how often to use, (start with once a week).
Use scrub on clean, wet skin. Scoop out about a nickel size amount and apply to wet skin. Very, very gently scrub your face with very warm water, continue gently scrubbing until the sugar melts (it won't all melt, but that's ok). At this point it will feel pretty oily, but keep massaging the oils along with the melted sugar into the skin. It is this wonderful blend of melted sugar and oils that your skin loves and needs to dissolve the “glue” that holds the dead skin cells together.
After massaging well for a few minutes, rinse very, very well with as warm water as you are comfortable. You will notice that the scrub has turned into a moisturizer. After rinsing, pat your face dry, just enough of the moisturizer will be left behind so that you won’t need to moisturize again! Avoid getting water or wet fingers into the jar.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
People just love this pairing and with good reason, it’s one of my favorites too!
- Using the Facial Cleanser pump a few pumps into your hand, for a good lather. It will feel creamy and not drying at all! Rinse.
- Leave your face wet but dry your hands. Open the Whipped Facial Scrub. It is very important to not get any water into this product. Scoop out about a half teaspoon full of the scrub and close the lid.
- Apply a bit of warm water to the scrub in your hand and with a circular motion, begin very gently applying the scrub to your wet face. Scrub your entire face, avoiding your eyes. As you scrub, you will feel that it is oily, you may even be tempted at this point to wash it off, but please don’t.
- What you are trying to do is to melt the sugar on your skin. So keep very gently scrubbing until the sugar melts (it may not all melt, but that’s ok). Now after the sugar is mostly melted, keep massaging the melted sugar and oil mixture into your skin for a few minutes. At this point, after the sugar melts, you can gently massage over your eyes too. It is this wonderful combination of the melted sugar, oils, and butters that is so good for the skin.
- After you massage for a few minutes rinse the mixture off of your face. Don’t use soap but rather warm water. Use water that is as warm as you can stand. Rinse a few times and dry. Read more about how wonderful sugar is for the skin on our Blog.
- Apply the Nourish Face Serum all over your damp face. Use only a little bit, it’s concentrated so you won’t need much. As you are applying the serum you should already feel a big difference in your skin.
Tip: This particular regime is best done at night before bed. You can do this routine as often as your skin wants, every day, every other day. Let the serum absorb into your skin before going to bed. It will nourish your skin all night long!