Whipped Face Butter
- Perfect for all skin types
- Moisturizes all day without creating a shine
Available in a 2.3 oz. glass jar
We believe simplicity is the key to healthy, beautiful skin. A good pure, plant-based moisturizer is essential for healthy skin and it should absolutely be started in your teens! Sans Whipped Face Butters are made with only the finest, purest plant oils and butters. Plants are composed of the same vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids, enzymes, and hormones that we are. Our body recognizes plants as nutrition and knows how to use this nutrition for immune support. Feedback from our customers says that Sans Whipped Face Butter has completely change the texture of their skin. Once you use plant extracts on your skin you will see a difference and become hooked! We never add preservatives or any synthetic ingredients and all of our formulas are Pro Flora. Read about water in skincare products from our Blog.
Please Note: Very often, commercial brands, in order to make a product unscented, will put chemicals into the formulations to remove or mask any scents that may be present. Since we use NO chemicals in our formulations, the natural ‘earthy’ scent of the butter will be present in the Unscented Whipped Face Butter.
Since our products are made completely chemical free, they will feel and behave differently than the commercial brands that you may be used to. This product contains no chemical thickener, and may get soft in warmer weather. This will in no way harm the butter. To firm it back up just put it into the refrigerator for an hour or so.
View full product details
- Hemp Seed Butter, Rice Bran Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E Tocopherols, CoQ10, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosemary Oil, Patchouli Oil, Frankincense Oil, Ylang Ylang, Geranium Oil, and Fruit and Flower Essential Oils for scent.
- Use morning, night, and throughout the day as needed. Since our Whipped Face Butters contains no water as filler, the butter is very concentrated. Use very little, if it feels too greasy then you’ve used too much. Your skin will tell you just how much to use. Avoid getting into eyes. Avoid getting water or wet fingers into the jar.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
Tips: The Whipped Face Butter actually acts as a beautiful primer for makeup! Another really good tip, you can mix a small amount (about a pinch) of the French Rose Clay with the Facial Cleanser in the palm of your hand to make a very gentle facial scrub. Read more about it on our Blog Also, I often use the French Rose Clay as a natural blush!
- Using the Facial Cleanser pump a few pumps into your hand, get a good lather going. It will feel creamy and not drying at all! Rinse.
- In a small bowl, add about a teaspoon of the French Rose Clay to a small bit of water and mix. Add the water slowly so as to achieve a pudding-like consistency. You don't want this mixture to be too runny or too thick. Just nice enough to spread onto the skin easily.
- Leave on the skin until it dries tight, about 20 minutes. The French Rose Clay will draw out impurities, soften, and smooth the skin. You will notice a difference right away. When the clay is tight and dry, rinse with warm water until face is clean.
- With dry hands open the lid of the Whipped Face Butter. You don't want to get any water into this product. Scoop a very small amount out and gently massage in a circular motion, all over your face. Use a very, very small amount of the butter, it is concentrated and a small amount is all you'll need. If it is too oily, then you've used too much. Your skin will tell you just how much it needs!
- Finish everything off with a bit of the smooth and nourishing Lip Balm. We have to take care of those lips too!