We have noticed that most of our customers prefer using an unscented product on their face. Because of this, starting January 1, 2019, we will discontinue offering the Whipped Face Butter in scents and will only be offering the unscented option.
- Perfect for all skin types
- Moisturizes all day without getting oily or shiny. Leaves a "dewy" finish.
Available in a 2.3 oz. thick glass jar
We believe simplicity is the key to healthy, beautiful skin. Our goal was to create a moisturizer for the face that will moisturize all day, never get shiny and will leave the skin dewy-looking all while priming the skin for a perfect makeup application!
A good pure, plant-based moisturizer is essential for healthy skin and it should absolutely be started in the teen years! Sans Whipped Face Butter is made with only the finest, purest plant ingredients. Plants are composed of the same vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids, enzymes, and hormones that we are. As plant ingredients absorb into our system and start traveling around, our body recognizes plants as nutrition and knows how to use this nutrition for immune support and overall health.
Feedback from our customers says that Sans Whipped Face Butter has completely change the texture of their skin. Once you use plant extracts on your skin you will see a recognizable difference! We never add preservatives, water or any synthetic ingredients and all of our formulas are Pro-Flora. Read about water in skincare products from our Blog.
Please Note: Very often, commercial brands, in order to make a product unscented, will put chemicals into the formulations to remove or mask any scents that may be present. Since we use NO chemicals in our formulations, the natural ‘earthy’ scent of the ingredients will be present in our Whipped Face Butter.
Since our products are made completely chemical free, they will feel and behave differently than the commercial brands that you may be used to. This product contains no chemical thickener, and may get a bit softer in warmer weather. This will in no way harm the butter. To firm it back up just put it into the refrigerator for an hour or so.
- Hemp Seed Butter, Rice Bran Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E Tocopherols, CoQ10, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosemary Oil, Patchouli Oil, Frankincense Oil, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium Oil.
- Use morning, night, and throughout the day as needed on damp skin. Since our Whipped Face Butter contains no water as filler, the butter is very concentrated. Use very little, if it feels too greasy then you’ve used too much. Your skin will tell you just how much to use. Avoid getting into eyes. Avoid getting water or wet fingers into the jar.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
Tips: The Whipped Face Butter actually acts as a beautiful primer for makeup! Another really good tip, you can mix a small amount (about a pinch) of the French Rose Clay with the Facial Cleanser in the palm of your hand to make a very gentle facial scrub. Read more about it on our Blog. Also, I often use the French Rose Clay as a natural blush!
- Using the Facial Cleanser pump a few pumps into your hand, for a good lather. It will feel creamy and not drying at all! Rinse.
- In a small bowl, add about a half teaspoon of the French Rose Clay to a small bit of water and mix. Add the water slowly so as to achieve a pudding-like consistency. You don't want this mixture to be too runny or too thick. Just nice enough to spread onto the skin easily.
- Leave on the skin until it dries tight, about 20 minutes. The French Rose Clay will draw out impurities, soften, and smooth the skin. You will notice a difference right away. When the clay is tight and dry, rinse with warm water until face is clean.
- With dry hands open the lid of the Whipped Face Butter. You don't want to get any water into this product. Scoop a very small amount out and gently massage in a circular motion, all over your slightly damp face. Use a very, very small amount of the butter, it is concentrated and a small amount is all you'll need. If it is too oily, then you've used too much. Your skin will tell you just how much it needs!
- Finish everything off with a bit of the smooth and nourishing Lip Balm. We have to take care of those lips too!