So step by step here’s what you do! This is best done at night before bed.
1. Using the Facial Cleanser, pump a few pumps into your hand, get a good lather going. It will feel creamy and not drying at all! Rinse.
2. Leave your face wet but dry your hands. Open the Whipped Facial Scrub. It is very important to not get any water into this product. Scoop out about a teaspoon full of the scrub and close the lid.
3. Apply a bit of water to the scrub in your hand, with a circular motion, begin very gently applying the scrub to your face (your face should still be wet). Scrub your entire face, avoiding your eyes. As you scrub, you will feel that it is oily, you may even be tempted at this point to wash it off, but please don't. Trust us!
4. What you are trying to do is to melt the sugar on your skin. So keep very gently scrubbing until the sugar melts (it may not all melt, but that's ok). Now after the sugar is mostly melted, keep massaging the melted sugar and oil mixture into your skin for a few minutes. At this point, after the sugar melts, you can gently massage over your eyes too. It is this wonderful combination of the melted sugar, oils, and butters that is so good for the skin.
5. After you massage for a few minutes rinse the mixture off of your face. Don't use soap but rather warm water. Use water that is as warm as you can stand. Rinse really, really, really well and pat dry.
6. Now uncap your Honey Lip Scrub. It's very important not to get any water into the product, so use dry hands. Scoop out a pea-sized amount of the scrub onto your finger and rub it gently onto wet lips. Again, don't rub too hard. After a few minutes, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
7. Once your skin is dry, gently apply the Nourish Face Serum all over your face. Yes, even on the lips! Use only a little bit, it's concentrated so you won't need much. And there, you're done. As you are applying the Nourish Serum you should already feel a big difference in your skin.
You can do this routine as often as your skin wants, every day, every other day.