Rose Clay Powder, Organic Ground Dried Rose Petals, Kaolin Clay Powder, Aloe Vera Powder, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rose Essential Oil.
You may use this clay up to twice a week, more if you want.
I Want the Spa Experience
If you really want the “spa at home” experience follow the directions below. It's a bit more involved, but really worth it if you've got the time.
Step 1: Bring a pot of water to a boil. After the pot has stopped boiling and is taken off the stove massage a few drops of Sans Nourish Face Serum all over your face. Bring your face to a safe and comfortable distance to the steaming water and steam your face over the pot for a few minutes. The steam will open your pores and will penetrate the serum into the pores loosening and drawing out any impurities.
Step 2: Mix about a 1/2 teaspoon of the powder together with water until the powder is thoroughly mixed and smooth. The clay should be of a consistency that will spread easily onto the face. Avoid eye area. Allow the mask to dry completely. The mask will change to a lighter color and become tight when fully dry.
Step 3: Rinse well with warm water until face is completely clean. Pat dry. Follow with another few drops of Sans Nourish Face Serum all over damp face to restore moisture.
I Don't Have Time for the Spa Experience
If you don't have the time for the full-blown spa extravaganza, you can do the short version by just following steps 2 and 3 from above and save step 1 for a time you can indulge yourself.
To make it a different experience each time you use the clay, instead of mixing it with water mix it with honey, or plain yogurt. You can even mash up an avocado!
If you are experiencing an active outbreak of rosacea or any form of heightened sensitivity or burn, wait until the area has calmed before treating with clay.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
- Pump a few pumps of the Foaming Facial Cleanser into your hand to get a good lather. It will feel creamy and not drying at all! Rinse.
- French Rose Clay is one of those products that you can really do a lot with. You can follow the steps outlined above or you can try mixing the Rose powder with ingredients other than just water.
- Try a little honey. Pour about a half teaspoon of the powder into a bowl and drizzle a bit of honey into the bowl, honey is so good for the skin. Here's an article from our Blog about exactly how good honey is. Now mix until it's pasty. Spread the mixture on the skin and leave on for about 20 minutes. Of course, it won't dry, but you are giving the ingredients time to work on your skin. Be careful not to spread too much on or you might have a drippy mess! After about 20 minutes rinse with warm water and . . . beautiful skin is yours! You can do the same thing with olive oil, yogurt, a mashed banana, or mashed avocado!
- Since French Rose Clay is mild and not drying you can use it beautifully on dry skin. For an extra moisturizing yet detoxifying treatment, mix the clay with a few drops of the Nourish Face Serum and spread a thin layer over your face. Again, leave on for about 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Dry the skin and follow with a finishing layer of the Nourish Face Serum!
- To use the Rose Clay just by itself, mix about 1/2 teaspoon of the powder with water in a small ceramic bowl. Mix until it is of a pudding-like consistency.
- Wet skin and spread the clay as evenly as you can over your face, avoiding the eyes.
- Let the clay sit for about 20 minutes or until the mask gets tight and turns to a lighter color. Wash off very well and pat dry.
- Apply the Nourish Face Serum all over your damp face. Use only a little bit of the serum, it's concentrated so you won't need much. As you are applying the serum you should already feel a big difference in your skin.