- Recommended for any skin type
- Helps soothe and relax
Available in an 8 oz. plastic jar
This is where skincare meets meditation. Florals such as rose petals, lavender buds, calendula petals and buds, and chamomile petals, release their benefits when hot water is poured over them and allowed to steam. The steam with botanical benefits quickly penetrates open pores helping to reduce inflammation and increase circulation of the skin. As an added benefit, drop a few drops of the included Lavender Essential Oil and Sunflower Oil blend into the steaming botanicals. Lavender is soothing and relaxing to the skin as well as the mind. Breath deeply and relax! This is a really special treat!
- Organic sun-dried calendula petals and buds, organic sun-dried rose petals, organic sun-dried lavender buds, organic sun-dried chamomile petals, organic sun-dried sage leaves.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of floral blend into a large bowl, cover with 3-4 cups of boiling water. Using the dropper drop 3-4 drops of the Lavender Essential Oil into the bowl for an aromatherapy effect. Drape a towel over your head to capture steam. Enjoy the gentle heat and aroma for 10-15 minutes as the florals gently purify and cleanse your pores. When finished you can reuse the floral water by adding it to a clay mask for a full facial treatment.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
You can do this routine as often as your skin wants, every day, every other day. This ritual is best done at night.
- Prepare the floral steam as described above.
- Use our beautiful organic cotton towel to drape over your head so as to keep in the steam. Using an organic towel is a great option as there will be no impurities in the towel.
- After you are done steaming, mix about 1/2 teaspoon of our soothing Rose Petal Mask with a small amount of water in a small, glass bowl. Use just enough water so as to give the clay a pudding-like consistency.
- Using our Vegan Treatment Brush spread the clay mixture onto your damp face. Make sure you get a full, even coverage. Use more clay and more water if needed. Let dry for 15-20 minutes. Mask will become tight when ready to be washed off.
- Wash mask off with warm water making sure you remove all residue.
- Gently apply the Nourish Face Serum all over damp skin. Use only a little bit, it's concentrated so you won't need much. As you are applying Nourish Face Serum you should already feel a big difference in your skin.