This makeup remover is a game changer! The oils are so soft and gentle on the delicate skin around the eyes. It takes away all traces of makeup, yes, even the waterproof kind, it REALLY does! It leaves behind a silky, soft, light oil that is so nourishing to the skin you don't have to wash it off. Just go ahead and sleep in it. You'll wake up eyes that are moisturized, bright and looking well rested!
Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Cherry Kernel Oil, Vitamin E Tocopherols, CoQ10.
Pump a small amount of the Eye Makeup Remover onto a cotton ball. Gently wipe makeup from eyes. Do not get into eyes. Repeat until cotton ball is clean. You may leave these very beneficial oils on skin overnight without washing off or you can wash your face as usual, whichever you prefer.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
- This routine is best done at night before bed.
- Pump a small amount of the Eye Makeup Remover onto a clean cotton ball. Gently wipe makeup from eyes. Repeat until the cotton ball is clean. The oil is so nourishing and soft, you may sleep with it on your skin, no need to rinse off unless you want to.
- Using the Facial Cleanser pump a few pumps into your hand, using a bit of water, get a good lather going. With a circular motion wash your face, no need to do your eyes since you’ve already gotten the makeup off. The cleanser will feel creamy and not drying at all! Rinse well.
- On your clean, damp skin press in a few drops of the Nourish Face Serum for Night. Work the oil into the skin well with a circular, upward motion making sure to apply to the neck area too.
- Now you are ready for bed. Your morning skin will feel beautiful, soft and so silky!