Mavi Face Serum for Day
- Perfect for all skin types
- Packed, packed, packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Available in a .5 oz. glass bottle with glass dropper
The beautiful blue color of this Mavi serum comes from the oil Azulene which is derived from the German Chamomile and Blue Tansy flowers as they are steam distilled and subject to heat. Azulene is known as the plant world's most powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and can be used successfully on any skin type. Research shows that German Chamomile and Blue Tansy both have very strong skin repairing effects because of the high levels of antioxidants found in both oils. Read more about essential oils on our Blog. When combined with Squalane, a powerhouse oil is formed. Squalane, also a very strong antioxidant, it is said to prevent UV damage to the skin and thought to promote cell growth. Another wonderful benefit of Squalane is that it penetrates into the skin very quickly. Because of the quick absorption of the combination of these ingredients, this serum is perfect for anyone who wants to keep their skin looking fresh and dewey without the feeling of being oily. Mavi Face Serum is being used with great success by estheticians to repair damage to skin in both teens and adults. We have also seen men take to this oil as it helps with razor burn and ingrown hairs. Those men who shave their heads love it!
A special note to young skin fighting breakouts: we know that it is very counterintuitive to apply a light oil to already broken-out skin, this serum contains a blend of very powerful, naturally anti-inflammatory ingredients. To keep from breaking out the skin should be free from inflammation. Mavi Serum does this. All Ingredients have been carefully selected to regenerate, hydrate, and balance the skin. This is one oil that will attack those breakouts while keeping your skin healthy and nourished all while protecting the natural flora that the skin needs to repair itself and stay healthy.
View full product details
- Coconut Oil, Olive Squalene, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, and Rosemary Oil.
- Using the dropper, drop a few drops of the serum onto your fingers, a little goes a long way. Spread evenly over fingers. Then, very gently, press the serum into damp skin making sure to apply to all areas of the face, neck and décolleté. Avoid getting the serum into the eyes. If it’s too oily, you’ve used too much. Let your skin tell you how much it needs! You can even use it on the back of hands and cuticles! The serum can be used under makeup and actually serves as a very nice primer, smoothing the skin and creating a nice silky surface upon which to apply makeup. Wait about 10 minutes before applying makeup.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
You can do this routine as often as your skin wants, every day, every other day. Let the serum absorb into your skin before applying makeup. Skin will be primed and so silky to accept makeup!
- Using the Facial Cleanser pump a few pumps into your hand, for a good lather. It will feel creamy and not drying at all! Rinse.
- Leave your face wet but dry your hands. Open the Whipped Facial Scrub. It is very important to not get any water into this product. Scoop out about a half teaspoon full of the scrub and close the lid.
- Apply a bit of warm water to the scrub in your hand and with a circular motion, begin very gently applying the scrub to your wet face. Scrub your entire face, avoiding your eyes. As you scrub, you will feel that it is oily, you may even be tempted at this point to wash it off, but please don't.
- What you are trying to do is to melt the sugar on your skin. So keep very gently scrubbing until the sugar melts (it may not all melt, but that's ok). Now after the sugar is mostly melted, keep massaging the melted sugar and oil mixture into your skin for a few minutes. At this point, after the sugar melts, you can gently massage over your eyes too. It is this wonderful combination of the melted sugar, oils, and butters that is so good for the skin. Read more about how wonderful sugar is for the skin on our Blog.
- After you massage for a few minutes rinse the mixture off of your face. Don't use soap but rather warm water. Use water that is as warm/hot as you can stand. Rinse a few times and dry.
- Now uncap your Honey Lip Scrub. It's very important not to get any water into the product, so use dry hands. Scoop out a pea-sized amount of the scrub onto your finger and rub it gently onto wet lips. Again, don't rub too hard. After a few minutes, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Gently apply the Mavi Face Serum all over damp skin. Yes, even on the lips! Use only a little bit, it's concentrated so you won't need much. As you are applying the Mavi Serum you should already feel a big difference in your skin.