The Dead Sea is situated 1,313 feet below sea level. No other site in the world provides such an extraordinary combination of natural elements with the capability to rehabilitate and restore the body. Over millions of years, the hot dry air and high evaporation rate have contributed to the high salt concentration present in the Dead Sea making it one of the saltiest lakes in the world. Compared to the 3% salt content of ordinary sea water, Dead Sea water contains 32% salts with relatively high concentration of minerals such as magnesium, calcium, bromide, and potassium.
We have brought to you the wonderful therapeutic effects of the much sought-after Dead Sea Salts combined with the healing benefits of Epsom Salts and soothing plant oils for a most perfect aromatherapy bath experience. Soak in warm, detoxifying salt waters in your own tub, as you are instantly relaxed by the wonderful natural scent of Lavender that quickly fills the air. Close your eyes, breathe deeply, relax . . . such a wonderful way to end the day and bring your mind and your body back into balance!
Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E Tocopherols, Sun-dried Lavender Buds, and Fruit and Flower Essential Oils for scent.
Use for a long, relaxing soak! Pour a handful of the crystals into a warm bath. As the crystals dissolve, the wonderful scents will fill the air and the bath will fill with mineral-rich detoxifying benefits.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
Tip: This regime is definitely best done at night before a relaxing sleep!
- Fill the tub with warm, water. Pour a handful of the crystals into the water. As the crystals dissolve, the wonderful scent of Lavender will fill the room and the bath will fill with mineral-rich detoxifying benefits and silky oils.
- Soak for as long as you want, breathe deeply, close your eyes and relax!
- After stepping out of the tub (step out carefully the tub may be slippery) immediately apply the Whipped Hand & Body Butter onto damp skin. Make sure that your hands are dry and that no water gets into the jar. Applying right after stepping out of the water while skin is still damp and pores are open is the best time to apply. The nourishing oils can absorb much better.
- You will find that you won't need much as the product is very concentrated.
- Using the dropper, drop a few drops of the Nourish Face Serum onto your fingers, a little goes a long way. Spread evenly over fingers. Then, very gently, press the serum into damp skin making sure to apply to all areas of the face, neck and décolleté. Avoid getting the serum into the eyes. If it's too oily, you've used too much. Let your skin tell you how much it needs! You can even use it on the back of hands and cuticles!