- Perfect for any skin type
- Incredibly moisturizing and lasts all day
Available in a 4 oz. frosted glass jar or 8 oz. plastic wide-mouth jar
Made with amazing pure and natural ingredients and formulated to protect the good flora on the skin, the smoothness and silkiness of the Whipped Hand & Body Butter is unlike anything else. While commercial creams are predominately water, about 70-80%, we choose not to use any water in our butters (because when there is water in a product there HAS to be a preservative added, and preservatives kill the good bacteria (flora) that lives on the skin. We absolutely need this good flora to maintain healthy skin and a healthy immune system. Read more about this on our website, 'What is Flora?'). This means you get the pure concentrated plant oils and butters without anything synthetic or any harmful chemicals. So wholesome and good for you, the skin just drinks it up, and the moisturizing effects will stay with you all day. Once you’ve used plant extracts believe me, you’re hooked! Read more from our Blog.
Please Note: Very often, commercial brands, in order to make a product unscented, will put chemicals into the formulations to remove or mask any scents that may be present. Since we use NO chemicals in our formulations, the natural ‘earthy’ scent of the butter will be present in the Unscented Whipped Hand & Body Butter.
Since our products are made completely chemical free, they will feel and behave differently than the commercial brands that you may be used to. This product contains no chemical thickener, and may get a bit softer in warmer weather. This will in no way harm the butter. To firm it back up just put it into the refrigerator for an hour or so.
- Hemp Seed Butter, Rice Bran Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, CoQ10, Non-GMO Tocopherols, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Fruit and Flower Essential Oils for scent in the scented butters.
- Use morning, night, and throughout the day as needed. The best time to use this butter is right after a shower when the skin is damp, warm and the pores are open. Since this butter contains no water as a filler, the butter is very concentrated. Use very little, if it feels too greasy then you’ve used too much. Your skin will tell you just how much to use. Avoid getting into eyes. Avoid getting water or wet fingers into the jar.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
- Here's a new way to use the Whipped Facial Scrub that you will just love! I've had so many people ask me how to soften their rough hands. They say that they moisturize and moisturize all day but nothing helps. Have you ever considered exfoliating your hands? It actually makes a lot of sense. When there is hard, dry skin covering the hands, no moisturizer, no matter how good can get through that barrier. Apply a bit of the Whipped Facial Scrub to hands wet with warm water. Scrub for a few minutes and massage in the wonderful oils. Rinse. Immediately apply a bit of the Whipped Hand & Body Butter onto damp hands. A good time to do this is in the shower. Continue this regime every other day for a week and see the difference!
- Use the Whipped Hand & Body Butter on damp skin. Apply right after stepping out of the shower. While skin is still damp and pores are open is the best time to apply because the nourishing oils can absorb much better and faster. Make sure that your hands are dry and that no water gets into the jar. You will find that you won't need much as the product is very concentrated.
- Using the dropper, drop a few drops of the Mavi Face Serum onto your fingers, a little goes a long way. Spread evenly over fingers. Then, very gently, press the serum into damp skin making sure to apply to all areas of the face, neck and décolleté. Avoid getting the serum into the eyes. If it's too oily, you've used too much. Let your skin tell you how much it needs! You can even use it on the back of hands and cuticles! The serum can be used under makeup and actually serves as a very nice primer, smoothing the skin and creating a nice silky surface upon which to apply makeup. Wait about 10 minutes before applying makeup.
Tip: You may do this regime morning or night before bed.