Rhassoul contains naturally high levels of skin-loving, beneficial minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, and iron. Used regularly, Rhassoul Clay can improve skin tone, texture, elasticity, and clarity while eliminating dryness and flakiness, it is a great moisturizer! Rhassoul Clay has been used as a beauty tool for centuries by Roman and Egyptian nobility. Recorded use of Rhassoul dates back to the 1400’s, where it was used as a skin conditioner, soap and even shampoo. Today, it is a secret weapon in high-end spa facial and body treatments. You may use this clay as often as you like because of its gentleness.
- 100% purified, sun-dried, and finely ground Rhassoul Clay powder.
You may use this clay up to twice a week.
I Want the Spa Experience
If you really want the “spa at home” experience follow the directions below. It's a bit more involved, but really worth it if you've got the time.
Step 1: Bring a pot of water to a boil. After the pot has stopped boiling and is taken off the stove massage a few drops of Sans Nourish Face Serum all over your face. Bring your face to a safe and comfortable distance to the steaming water and steam your face over the pot for a few minutes. The steam will open your pores and will penetrate the serum into the pores loosening and drawing out any impurities.
Step 2: Mix about a half teaspoon of clay together with water until clay is thoroughly mixed. It should mix to a creamy, easy to spread consistency. Apply to face avoiding eye area. Allow the mask to dry completely. The mask will change to a lighter color and become tight when fully dry.
Step 3: Rinse well with cool water until face is completely clean. Pat dry. Follow with another few drops of Sans Nourish Face Serum all over damp face to restore moisture.
I Don't Have Time for the Spa Experience
If you don't have the time for the full-blown spa extravaganza, you can do the short version by just following steps 2 and 3 from above and save step 1 for a time you can indulge yourself.
To make it a different experience each time you use the clay, instead of mixing it with water mix it with honey, or plain yogurt. You can even mash up an avocado!
If you are experiencing an active outbreak of rosacea or any form of heightened sensitivity or burn, wait until the area has calmed before treating with clay.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
Tip: You can use Rhassoul clay in so many different ways. Read this from our Blog to find out how to make a mask using honey!
- Using the Facial Cleanser pump a few pumps into your hand, for a good lather. It will feel creamy and not drying at all! Rinse.
- Rhassoul is my absolute favorite clay for age 30 and over skin. In a small bowl, mix about 1/2 teaspoon of the clay with enough water to form a nice spreadable paste. Mix well, and get the clumps out.
- Wet your skin and apply the clay all over your face, avoiding the eye area. Now let the clay dry about 20 minutes or so. You'll know that the clay is ready to rinse when it gets real tight and changes color. Rinse with warm water, rinse well making sure to get all of the dried clay off. Pat dry.
- Using the dropper, drop a few drops of the Nourish Face Serum onto your fingers, a little goes a long way. Spread evenly over fingers. Then, very gently, press the serum into damp skin making sure to apply to all areas of the face, neck and décolleté. Avoid getting the serum into the eyes. If it's too oily, you've used too much. Let your skin tell you how much it needs!