Saponified Oils of Coconut, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Glycerin/ Vegetable Gum Extract, Rosemary Essential Oil, Tocopherols, Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
Use morning and night to gently cleanse the face. This Facial Cleanser is very concentrated, so you need use only a very little amount to get a good sudsy lather. Avoid getting into eyes. Shake well before using.
Please Note: Very often, commercial brands, in order to make a product unscented, will put chemicals into their formulations to remove any scents that may be present. Since we use NO chemicals in our formulations, the natural 'earthy' scent of the oils may be present in this Facial Cleanser.
When you first receive the cleanser it may be a milky consistency. This milky consistency happens when the cleanser is shaken or mixed. Over time the milky consistency will give way to a less milky consistency as the foam in the product begins to rise to the top. While this is happening, the color of the cleanser may look blotchy. This is completely normal. Just shake before using.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
You can do this routine as often as your skin wants, every day, every other day. Let the serum absorb into your skin before going to bed. It will nourish your skin all night long!
- This particular regime is best done at night before bed.
- Using the Facial Cleanser pump a few pumps into your hand to get a good lather. It will feel creamy and not drying at all! Rinse.
- Leave your face wet but dry your hands. Open the Whipped Facial Scrub. It is very important to not get any water into this product. Scoop out about a half teaspoon full of the scrub and close the lid.
- Apply a bit of warm water to the scrub in your hand and with a circular motion, begin very gently applying the scrub to your face (your face should still be wet). Scrub your entire face, avoiding your eyes. As you scrub, you will feel that it is oily, you may even be tempted at this point to wash it off, but please don't.
- What you are trying to do is to melt the sugar on your skin with warm water. So keep very gently scrubbing until the sugar melts (it may not all melt, but that's ok). Now after the sugar is mostly melted, keep massaging the melted sugar and oil mixture into your skin for a few minutes. At this point, after the sugar melts, you can gently massage over your eyes too. It is this wonderful combination of the melted sugar, oils, and butters that is so good for the skin.
- After you massage for a few minutes rinse the mixture off of your face. Don't use soap but rather warm water. Use water that is as warm as you can stand. Rinse a few times and dry. Read more about how wonderful sugar is for the skin on our Blog.
- On damp skin, apply the Nourish Face Serum all over your face. Use only a little bit, it's concentrated so you won't need much. As you are applying the serum you should already feel a big difference in your skin.