- Perfect for any skin type
- Incredibly moisturizing and lasts all day
- Available in a 4 or 8 oz. glass jar
Made with amazing pure and natural ingredients and formulated to protect the good flora on the skin, the smoothness and silkiness of the Whipped Body Butter is unlike anything else. While commercial creams are predominately water, about 70-80%, we choose not to use any water in our butters (because when there is water in a product there HAS to be a preservative added, and preservatives kill the good bacteria (flora) that lives on the skin. We absolutely need this good flora to maintain healthy skin and a healthy immune system. Read more about this on our website, 'What is Flora?'). This means you get the pure concentrated plant oils and butters without anything synthetic or any harmful chemicals. So wholesome and good for you, the skin just drinks it up, and the moisturizing effects will stay with you all day. Once you’ve used plant extracts believe me, you’re hooked! Read more from our Blog.
Please Note: Very often, commercial brands, in order to make a product unscented, will put chemicals into the formulations to remove or mask any scents that may be present. Since we use NO chemicals in our formulations, the natural ‘earthy’ scent of the butter will be present in the Unscented Whipped Body Butter.
Since our products are made completely chemical free, they will feel and behave differently than the commercial brands that you may be used to. This product contains no chemical thickener, and may get a bit softer in warmer weather. This will in no way harm the butter. To firm it back up just put it into the refrigerator for an hour or so.
🌿 We formulated everything at the time of order so that we can provide you with the freshest possible products. Products will ship approximately 3 business days after the order is placed. We do not ship on the weekends.
❗️Note - In the coming weeks and months you will notice that our packaging will change from the clear containers to amber colored containers. We are doing this because as we wholesale more and more to boutiques and spas, we cannot control how and where our products are displayed within the shops. In some cases the products may sit in direct sunlight within a shop.
The new pharmaceutical grade amber containers will completely protect the product within from any exposure to light. As our clear containers run out, they will be replaced with amber, so the change will happen slowly. Rest assured the quantities inside the containers have not changed. The total volume inside the container is still the same. Especially in the case of the Whipped Face Butter, the clear container had a much thicker glass and made the jar look much bigger but the amount of product inside the jar is the same as what is inside the amber jar. Label changes will follow. We are always trying to make our products better for you, thank you ever so much for your understanding!
- Hemp Seed Butter, MCT Oil (Medium-Chain Triglycerides), Rice Bran Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, CoQ10, non GMO Tocopherols, the essential oils of Rosemary, Carrot Seed, and Fruit and Flower Essential Oils in the scented butters.
- Use morning, night, and throughout the day as needed. The best time to use this butter is right after a shower when the skin is damp, warm and the pores are open. Since this butter contains no water as a filler, the butter is very concentrated. Use very little, if it feels too greasy then you’ve used too much. Your skin will tell you just how much to use. Avoid getting into eyes. Avoid getting water or wet fingers into the jar. Always apply moisturizers to damp skin, this makes a huge difference. Think of the skin like a sponge. A damp sponge will absorb much better than a dry sponge!
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
- Here's a new way to use the Whipped Facial Scrub that you will just love! I've had so many people ask me how to soften their rough hands. They say that they moisturize and moisturize all day but nothing helps. Have you ever considered exfoliating your hands? It actually makes a lot of sense. When there is hard, dry skin covering the hands, no moisturizer, no matter how good can get through that barrier. Apply a bit of the Whipped Facial Scrub to hands wet with warm water. Scrub for a few minutes and massage in the wonderful oils. Rinse. Immediately apply a bit of the Whipped Hand & Body Butter onto damp hands. A good time to do this is in the shower. Continue this regime every other day for a week and see the difference!
- Use the Whipped Hand + Body Butter on damp skin. Apply right after stepping out of the shower. While skin is still damp and pores are open is the best time to apply because the nourishing oils can absorb much better and faster. Make sure that your hands are dry and that no water gets into the jar. You will find that you won't need much as the product is very concentrated.
- Using the dropper, drop a few drops of the Mavi Face Serum onto your fingers, a little goes a long way. Spread evenly over fingers. Then, very gently, press the serum into damp skin making sure to apply to all areas of the face, neck and décolleté. Avoid getting the serum into the eyes. If it's too oily, you've used too much. Let your skin tell you how much it needs! You can even use it on the back of hands and cuticles! The serum can be used under makeup and actually serves as a very nice primer, smoothing the skin and creating a nice silky surface upon which to apply makeup. Wait about 10 minutes before applying makeup.
Tip: You may do this regime morning or night before bed.